Increase productivity, revenue, and quota attainment.
- Determines where the sales organization is using its time.
- Statistically identifies focus by account type, product type, sales strategy, activity type, and stage of sales process.
- Highlights pure selling time and NRGs (non revenue generating activities).
- Decontaminates the sales organization to shift or remove NRGs, increase selling time, and increase sales capacity.
- Follows trends of time allocation and productivity improvement over time for continuous improvement.
- Allows the sales team to understand their individual effectiveness for personal development.
Less than 50% of a sales professionals time is spent selling.
Sales people typically spend a significant portion of their time on non-selling roles and activities. This provides a major opportunity to increase the sales capacity of the organization.
We Rethink Sales…
SalesGlobe is a data-driven, creative problem-solving firm for sales that solves the most challenging problems.