Return on Sales Investment in a Challenging Future
In an uncertain economy, improving ROSI (Return on Sales Investment) will be a financial and productivity differentiator in the market. This includes knowing the answers to the questions:
- What is our current ROSI for the front line, management, and other expenses and investments?
- Are we getting the sales we’re paying for and how does that differ for new customer and product revenue vs. current customer retention?
- Where are our sales resources focusing their time?
- How can we improve pipeline velocity and throughput?
- What is the impact of sales talent?
- Where should we be increasing or decreasing headcount?
- What sales investments and expenses will give us the highest return?
- How can we better align incentives to increase strategic alignment and return?
- What’s our fastest path to higher ROSI in a challenging economy?
- How can we implement a practical plan that will improve ROSI in the near-term?
In a rapidly evolving market like 2023, the data-driven creative problem solvers, who can leverage market and company insight to develop and operate differentiated solutions, will be the winners.
In a business world where organizations tend to look for answers in the practices of other organizations, SalesGlobe recognizes that the best sales effectiveness answers come from:
- Understanding the relevant analytics and the real problems we’re solving for.
- Getting insight on the driving factors in our economic future.
- Debating and developing ideas with other great peer thinkers.
As a data-driven, creative problem-solving firm, SalesGlobe chartered the Future of Sales Compensation Think Tank to bring together an exclusive group of thinkers to share their insights and help one another explore the future of sales compensation and solutions for their businesses to improve their Return on Sales Investment.
FOCUSED ON LOOKING AHEAD at challenges and indicators to pre-think and rethink solutions for Return on Sales Investment so its members can lead their organizations to pull ahead in their markets.
AN ENVIRONMENT to understand the business, economic, and social drivers that can affect your Return on Sales Investment in a challenging world.
AN EXPLORATION with your peers and thought leaders to provide fuel for solutions for your business.
A FORWARD-THINKING GROUP who is envisioning what’s ahead to break new ground.
A MOVING BENCHMARK to the market that can help you know where you stand and how you can outpace your competition.
The Future of Sales Compensation Think Tank meets quarterly to deep dive on topics they select. For each topic, the group explores challenges, objectives, factors, practices, and future options.
If you are interested in learning more or being considered to join the Future of Sales Compensation Think Tank, please contact Tricia Burns at email@example.com.