Sales Strategy – Revenue Growth Consultant, Atlanta (Historic Roswell, GA)
** Local Candidates ONLY able to commute into the SalesGlobe Atlanta office 3x’s a week **
Location: Historic Downtown Roswell, GA
SalesGlobe is a sales effectiveness consulting firm that solves some of the toughest sales challenges. We develop creative data-driven solutions to grow our client’s sales results. We are looking for very experienced professionals to work with our clients and channel partners to help them grow revenue by expanding their footprint in the market with their existing customer base and through new customer acquisition. As part of this role, the candidate will also be responsible for identifying, growing and expanding long-term client relationships for the firm.
As a Consultant in Sales Strategy & Revenue Operations, you will:
- Lead and/or support consulting engagements and projects, including assessment, client interviews, analysis, evaluation, and solution development. This will require the ability to independently manage an engagement, your own priorities, and deliverables to support a project.
- Deliver an excellent client experience that includes high-quality deliverables, developing a relationship of credibility, integrity, and trust, managing expectations, and timely delivery.
- Collaborate with other consultants to transfer knowledge as well as engage in continuous learning to actively contribute to the continued excellence and growth of the firm.
- Conduct data analysis on sales performance that includes customer segmentation, territory planning, coverage model (sales process and sales capacity), sales compensation, quotas, and business intelligence discovery using standard analytical approaches.
- Conduct modeling and scenario analysis for sales programs that includes: sales compensation, to determine cost of sales, cost changes between current and proposed designs based on performance and other variables.
- Conduct sales modeling that may include customer scenario planning based on the strategy that may include geography, product/service offers, and other factors that may impact sales.
- Analyze and interpret findings from data to inform decisions, develop recommendations, and design solutions.
- Identify and build out market opportunity to support both greenfield and whitespace that may include identifying priority segments and building and operationalizing the sales strategy, territory plan, and coverage model.
- Designing and operationalizing a sales strategy and coverage model to support the financial outcomes of an organization.
- Develop excellent presentation materials that tell a story and build the case that is easily understood and includes the relevant supporting facts.
- Ability to engage and work with all levels of an organization from the C-Level to the front-line to build trust, credibility, and buy-in.
- Conduct interviews with clients and develop relationships spanning the C-suite to front-line sales.
- Actively participate in client meetings, internal discussions, and strategy sessions.
- Identify opportunities to expand existing relationships for the firm and identify new opportunities.
- Deliver external thought leadership to our clients and the broader market through writing and leveraging the marketing team to create content and build your own and SalesGlobe’s brand.
This is a full-time role, but we will consider part-time and the work location is from our office in Historic Downtown Roswell, GA. As part of this role, you will have regular client contact, most of which is virtual. Our clients are Fortune 1000 Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Human Resources executives across a range of industries.
For client work, you must be flexible and comfortable with some travel (up to 20%) to client locations across the United States. Travel is based on project steps such as interviews, findings meetings, and design meetings rather than recurring onsite client work.
Skills and Background Required:
- Proven experience and financial results building and operationalizing a sales strategy and coverage model to support a changing sales landscape.
- Possess professional, executive-level presentation skills in-person and virtually.
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly via written and verbal communications including developing executive level presentations and breaking down complex scenarios into something easy to understand.
- Able to work cross-functionally and quickly learn and adapt to a client advisor environment.
- Committed to excellence to deliver superior quality solutions.
- Able to see the big picture but understand and work with the details from a problem-solving perspective.
- Have a desire to be part of an organization and a vision to develop new and innovative approaches for our clients supporting the sales organization.
- Strong working knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Able to creatively analyze data through multiple lenses and discern causation from correlation. Ability to interpret findings relative to the project being conducted.
- Able to self-manage and work independently, as well as work as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Finance background a plus and definite advantage for the job.
Professional Experience Required:
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience leading a Sales Strategy or Sales Operations team (Sales Strategy, Sales Effectiveness, Sales Compensation, Sales Analytics) required, with consulting experience preferred.
- Experience supporting a B2B sales organization of at least 100 sales people.
- Experience working with senior executives and mid-level executives in cross-functional roles that include Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, and Sales Operations.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to work with ease using large data files to combine, cross-reference, match, analyze, and communicate data.
Email resumes to email@example.com.