Revenue Operations Consultant, Atlanta (Historic Roswell, GA)
** Local Candidates ONLY able to commute into the SalesGlobe Atlanta office 3x’s a week **
Location: Historic Downtown Roswell, GA
SalesGlobe is a sales effectiveness consulting firm that solves some of the toughest sales challenges. We develop creative data-driven solutions to grow our client’s sales results. We are looking for very experienced professionals with deep experience in go-to-market and sales operations and advanced analytics and problem-solving abilities. The ideal candidates enjoy a workplace based on collaboration, ideation and knowledge sharing and where they have an opportunity for continuous learning.
As a Consultant in Sales Strategy & Revenue Operations, you will:
- Lead and/or support consulting engagements and projects, including assessment, client interviews, analysis, evaluation, and solution development. This will require the ability to independently manage an engagement, your own priorities, and deliverables to support a project.
- Deliver an excellent client experience that includes high-quality deliverables, developing a relationship of credibility, integrity, and trust, managing expectations, and timely delivery.
- Collaborate with other consultants to transfer knowledge as well as engage in continuous learning to actively contribute to the continued excellence and growth of the firm.
- Manage to your individual project goals and utilization.
- Conduct data analytics on sales performance and sales enablement that includes customer segmentation, territory planning, coverage (sales process and sales capacity), sales compensation, quotas, and business intelligence using standard analytical approaches.
- Conduct cost modeling and scenario analysis for sales programs, including sales compensation, to determine cost of sales, cost changes between current and proposed designs based on performance and other variables.
- Conduct sales modeling that may include customer strategy, scenario planning based on the strategy that may include geography, product/service offers, and other factors that may impact sales.
- Analyze and interpret findings from data to inform decisions, develop recommendations, and design solutions.
- Ability to engage and work with all levels of an organization from the C-Level to the front-line to build trust, credibility, and buy-in.
- Conduct interviews with clients and develop relationships spanning the C-suite to the front-line sales organization.
- Actively participate in client meetings, internal discussions, and strategy sessions.
- Create professional readouts and presentations to communicate findings, recommendations and data analytics to support telling a story and building the case for change.
- Deliver external thought leadership to our clients and the broader market through writing and leveraging the marketing team to create content and build your own and SalesGlobe’s brand.
This is a full-time role, but we will consider part-time and the work location is from our office in Historic Downtown Roswell, GA. As part of this role, you will have regular client contact, most of which is virtual, however our work is conducted (particularly when designing solutions and conducting meetings that involve our clients) on-site in the office. Our clients are Fortune 1000 Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Human Resources executives across a range of industries.
For client work, you must be flexible and comfortable with some travel (up to 20%) to client locations across the United States.
Skills and Background Required:
- Possess professional, executive-level presentation skills in-person and virtually.
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly via written and verbal communications including developing executive level presentations and breaking down complex scenarios into something easy to understand.
- Able to work cross-functionally and quickly learn and adapt to a client advisor environment.
- Committed to excellence to deliver superior quality solutions.
- Able to see the big picture but understand and work with the details from a problem-solving perspective.
- Have a desire to be part of an organization and a vision to develop new and innovative approaches for our clients supporting the sales organization.
- Strong working knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Able to creatively analyze data through multiple lenses and discern causation from correlation. Ability to interpret findings relative to the project being conducted.
- Able to self-manage and work independently, as well as work as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- Finance background a plus and definite advantage for the ideal job candidate.
Professional Experience Required:
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience leading a Sales Strategy or Sales Operations team (Sales Strategy, Sales Effectiveness, Sales Compensation, Sales Analytics) required, with consulting experience preferred.
- Experience working with senior executives and mid-level executives in cross-functional roles that include Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, and Sales Operations.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to work with ease using large data files to combine, cross-reference, match, analyze, and communicate data.
- Experience supporting a B2B sales organization of at least 100 sales people.
Email resumes to email@example.com.