Digital & Social Media Specialist
Our mission at SalesGlobe is to advance thinking and data-driven creative problem-solving in the world of sales to help our clients develop and implement new growth solutions that make their organizations better.
SalesGlobe is looking for a Digital & Social Media Specialist to join our team of creative problem solvers as we rethink sales. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, creative, self-motivated individual to support our marketing, communications, and media efforts with opportunities for growth. If you want to push your thinking, develop new ideas, build your capabilities, work with a fun and creative team, and make a difference for client organizations as part of a rewarding career, this may be an opportunity for you.
The Digital & Social Media Specialist will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will manage the day-to-day digital communications for SalesGlobe, provide regular analytics, and help drive lead generation through various digital channels. The successful candidate will be fluent in digital and social tools from content management to social posting and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and flexible with strong multi-tasking skills to manage competing priorities. The Digital & Social Media Specialist role can be dynamic with the opportunity to contribute from a variety of content (video, podcast, digital, print, social media, website, blog, etc.).
- Develop and implement a social media strategy.
- Publish social media content.
- Build and improve audience segmentation and engagement.
- Strong aptitude for visual and interactive content creation in addition to text-based content.
- Create and distribute marketing content using digital media and software applications.
- Develop social media strategy to support or create campaigns for events, conferences, website, and more.
- Provide the appropriate social media engagement approach by skill, location, local events, and conferences. Create brand fans to loyal clients.
- Write both long and short social media messaging for SalesGlobe to attract new followers and engage current followers.
- Oversee monitoring, moderating, and analysis of all social media channels.
- Identify social media metrics and track performance on an ongoing basis.
- Identify emerging trends in the social media space and raise those opportunities to SalesGlobe to harness those trends.
- Support event creation, execution, and coordination of digital sites/landing pages for events, including event onsite set up and tear down when needed.
- Manage and own media applications (Zoom, ScaleX, Podcast, and more).
- Video and audio production.
- Manage and own all podcast scheduling, recordings, and archives.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and external vendors and associations as needed.
- Email campaign creation and distribution.
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms, their functionality, and the evolution of digital communities.
- Strong writing and communications background.
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data into concise and actionable storylines.
- Proficient in Adobe suite products and basic understanding of graphic design principles.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills, creativity, attention to detail, marketing knowledge and the ability to write for various formats.
- Experience working with content management systems (WordPress).
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficient.
- Graphic design and web design experience a plus.
- Excellent time management.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- AFLAC (short-term disability, accident)
8-hour shift: Monday – Friday
Bachelor’s or Associates Degree: 2+ years of social media experience, or equivalent work experience.
Email resumes to email@example.com.