Analyst – Sales Effectiveness, Atlanta (Historic Roswell, GA)
Our mission at SalesGlobe is to advance thinking and data-driven creative problem-solving in the world of sales to help our clients develop and implement new growth solutions that make their organizations better.
SalesGlobe is looking for experienced professionals with a passion for analytics who can share in that mission as a member of the Analytics Practice of the firm.
If you want to push your thinking, develop new ideas, build your capabilities, work with a fun and creative team, and make a difference for client organizations as part of a rewarding career, this may be an opportunity for you.
We are looking for people who enjoy digging into data to reveal the real story behind sales challenges, modeling and scenario building, while working as a member of a team then this could be the right job for you.
As a member of the Analytics Practice as a Consultant you will be:
- Working as a member of the analytics team to support consulting engagements and projects through fact-finding, analysis, evaluation and solution development.
- Working with large client data sets normalizing and cleaning up data to prepare for the analysis phase.
- Conducting analytics on sales performance, sales compensation, segmentation and total addressable market opportunity, and other sales effectiveness based analytics.
- Conducting or overseeing cost modeling and scenario analysis for sales programs, including sales compensation, to determine cost of sales, cost changes between current and proposed designs based on performance and other variables.
- Building models and scenarios to support sales capacity, territories and quota setting.
- Developing tools that can be leveraged by clients and used internally by SalesGlobe to support business operations and client work.
- Analyzing and interpreting findings from data to inform decisions, develop recommendations, and design solutions.
- Collaborating with your peers to transfer knowledge as well as engaging in continuous learning to actively contribute to the continued excellence and growth of the Analytics practice and the consulting organization.
- Managing the P&L expectations of each engagement, your individual time management and utilization.
- Actively participating in client meetings, internal discussions and strategy sessions.
This role is full-time and the work location is from our offices in Historic Roswell part-time virtual (3 days in office, 2 days virtual). As part of this role, you will have regular client contact. Our clients are Fortune 1000 general management, sales, marketing, and human resources executives across a range of industries.
Skills and Background Required:
- Fast learner with strong analytical and verbal processing and problem solving skills.
- Ability to see the big picture but understand and work with the details from a problem solving perspective.
- Expert level proficiency in Excel and strong level of proficiency in PowerBI and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with ease using large data files to combine, cross-reference, match, analyze and communicate information.
- Strong working knowledge of statistical analysis. Expert knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelors degree required. Degree in business, finance, marketing, economics or similar areas is a plus.
This role is full-time and the work location is from our offices in Historic Roswell part-time virtual (2-3 days in office, 2-3 days virtual). As part of this role, you will have some client contact. Our clients are Fortune 1000 general management, sales, marketing, and human resources executives across a range of industries.
Email resumes to email@example.com.