Business Operations and Market Intelligence Analyst
Our mission at SalesGlobe is to advance thinking and data-driven creative problem-solving in the world of sales to help our clients develop and implement new growth solutions that make their organizations better.
SalesGlobe is looking for experienced professionals who can share in that mission and join our team of creative problem solvers as we rethink sales.
If you want to push your thinking, develop new ideas, build your capabilities, work with a fun and creative team, and make a difference for client organizations as part of a rewarding career, this may be an opportunity for you.
SalesGlobe is looking for an experienced professional to join our team as a analyst to help evaluate organization performance and plan for growth.
As a Business Operations and Market Intelligence Analyst, you’ll focus on:
- Supporting our finance and leadership team with evaluating company performance on key metrics.
- Conducting data analysis on consulting, marketing, and business performance using standard analytical approaches as well as creative investigation with the guidance of our leadership team.
- Developing and managing tools and dashboards for use in collecting data to support business operations.
- Making recommendations on financial performance improvement opportunities.
- Supporting our marketing and business development team with market analysis and strategic account planning
Skills and Background Required:
- Professional, executive-level presentation in-person and by video and phone.
- Fast learner with strong mathematical and verbal processing and problem solving skills.
- Experience working on standard financial reporting and analysis and turning that data into useful information to inform management decisions.
- Ability to research, understand, analyze and draw conclusions from market information that can include company annual and other financial reports, various data sources, press releases and other relevant information that provides business insights at a company and market level.
- Critical thinking to evaluate analysis, identify patterns, and suggest potential improvements.
- Experience working on deadlines and getting results.
- Internal client service orientation to create a first class experience.
- Commitment to excellence to deliver superior quality solutions.
- Ability to see the big picture but understand and work with the details from a problem solving perspective.
- Energetic and positive with a can-do attitude while having fun doing great work.
- Expert level proficiency in Excel and strong proficiency in PowerPoint. Ability to work with ease using large data files to combine, cross-reference, match, analyze and communicate information.
- Ability to self-manage and work semi-independently while working with the leadership team during periods of client travel.
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, accounting, economics or similar area.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivots & Advanced Functions).
- Highly proficient in other Microsoft Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook).
- Expert level managing and working with large data files.
- Quickbooks experience, a plus.
- PowerBI experience, a plus.
- Tableau experience, a plus.
This role is full-time hourly moving to salaried and the work location is from our offices in Historic Roswell part-time virtual (2-3 days in office, 2-3 days virtual). As part of this role, you will have some client contact. Our clients are Fortune 1000 general management, sales, marketing, and human resources executives across a range of industries.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.