Consultant – Sales Effectiveness, Atlanta (Historic Roswell, GA)
** Local Candidates ONLY able to commute into the SalesGlobe Atlanta office 3x’s a week **
Our mission at SalesGlobe is to advance thinking and data-driven creative problem-solving in the world of sales to help our clients develop and implement new growth solutions that make their organizations better.
SalesGlobe is looking for experienced professionals who can share in that mission and join our team of creative problem solvers as we rethink sales.
If you want to push your thinking, develop new ideas, build your capabilities, work with a fun and creative team, and make a difference for client organizations as part of a rewarding career, this may be an opportunity for you.
As a member of the consulting organization, you will be:
- Working with clients to develop sales effectiveness solutions that include go-to-market, sales organization, sales compensation, quotas, strategic account planning, talent planning, and sales technology alignment.
- Working as a team member on consulting engagements and projects including fact-finding, interviewing, analysis, evaluation, solution development and other project activities. This will require the ability to independently manage to a work plan to meet and exceed project objectives.
- Delivering an excellent client experience that includes high quality deliverables, developing a relationship of credibility, integrity and trust, managing expectations and timely delivery.
- Collaborating with your peers to transfer knowledge as well as engaging in continuous learning to actively contribute to the continued excellence and growth of the consulting organization.
- Managing your to your individual project goals and utilization.
- Conducting data analysis on sales performance, sales compensation, and marketing information using standard analytical approaches.
- Analyzing and interpreting findings from data to inform decisions, develop recommendations, and design solutions.
- Conducting or overseeing cost modeling and scenario analysis for sales programs, including sales compensation, to determine cost of sales, cost changes between current and proposed designs based on performance and other variables.
- Developing tools for use in collecting and managing data for marketing and research purposes.
- Conducting interviews with clients, and developing relationships that span from the front-line to the C-level.
- Actively participating in client meetings, internal discussions and strategy sessions.
This role is full-time and the work location is from our offices in Historic Roswell part-time virtual (3 days in office, 2 days virtual). As part of this role, you will have regular client contact. Our clients are Fortune 1000 general management, sales, marketing, and human resources executives across a range of industries.
For client work, you must be flexible and comfortable with some travel (up to 20%) to client locations across the United States. Travel is based on project steps such as interviews, findings meetings, and design meetings rather than ongoing onsite client work.
Additional Preferred Knowledge Areas:
- Holistic understanding of sales effectiveness disciplines and their relationships to one another and impact on growth.
- Channel strategy including trends and evolution in omni-channel sales.
- Sales and marketing interface optimization of the marketing and sales cycle from awareness creation to retention and growth.
- Sales capacity, territory optimization, and quotas.
- Global and cultural differences in sales coverage models.
- Shifts from transactional to solution selling.
- Shifts from perpetual product sales to SaaS sales.
- Technology enablement including CRM alignment to the sales process and SPM alignment to sales compensation.
- Sales compensation assessment, benchmarking, and design.
Cultural Fit and Working Style:
- Ability to self-manage and work independently, as well as work as part of a team.
- Strong time management skills required, keeping projects on time and on-budget without compromising client deliverables.
- Client service orientation to create a first class client experience.
- Ability to see the big picture but understand and work with the details from a problem solving perspective.
- A passion to be part of an organization and a vision to develop new and innovative approaches for our clients.
- Energetic and positive with a can-do attitude while having fun doing great work.
- Bachelors degree required. Masters degree preferred.
- Other certifications, a plus.
- PowerBI, a plus
- SalesForce.com, a plus
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in sales effectiveness (strategy, training, coverage, compensation) required. Consulting experience and/or operational experience are essential