Director of Sales Strategy & Operations Consulting, Atlanta (Historic Roswell, GA)
SalesGlobe is a sales effectiveness consulting firm that solves some of the toughest sales challenges. We develop creative data-driven solutions to grow our client’s sales results. SalesGlobe is looking for experienced sales operations professionals to join our team.
As a Sales Strategy & Operations Consulting Director you’ll:
- Lead and/or support consulting engagements and projects including assessment, client-interviews, analysis, evaluation, solution development and other project activities. This will require the ability to independently manage an engagement, your own priorities, and deliverables to support a project, as well as the effectively manage a team assigned to a project that you may be leading.
- Deliver an excellent client experience that includes high quality deliverables, developing a relationship of credibility, integrity and trust, managing expectations, and timely delivery.
- Collaborate with other consultants to transfer knowledge as well as engage in continuous learning to actively contribute to the continued excellence and growth of the firm.
- Manage the P&L expectations of each engagement, your individual time management, and utilization.
- Conduct data analysis on sales performance that includes coverage model (sales process, where and how people spend their time, territories, quotas) enablement (sales compensation, talent, training impact) and business intelligence discovery using standard analytical approaches.
- Analyze and interpret findings from data to inform decisions, develop recommendations, and design solutions.
- Conduct cost modeling and scenario analysis for sales programs, including sales compensation, to determine cost of sales, cost changes between current and proposed designs based on performance and other variables.
- Ability to engage and work with all levels of an organization from the C-Level to the front-line to build trust, credibility and buy-in.
- Conduct interviews with clients and develop relationships spanning the c-suite to front-line sales.
- Actively participate in client meetings, internal discussions, and strategy sessions.
This is a full-time role, but we will consider part-time and the work location is from our office in Historic Downtown Roswell, GA. As part of this role, you will have regular client contact, most of which is virtual. Our clients are Fortune 1000 Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Human Resources executives across a range of industries.
For client work, you must be flexible and comfortable with some travel (up to 20%) to client locations across the United States. Travel is based on project steps such as interviews, findings meetings, and design meetings rather than recurring onsite client work.
Skills and Background Required:
- Possess professional, executive-level presentation skills in-person and virtually.
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly via written and verbal communications including developing executive level presentations and breaking down complex scenarios into something easy to understand.
- Able to work cross-functionally and quickly learn and adapt to a client advisor environment.
- Committed to excellence to deliver superior quality solutions.
- Able to see the big picture but understand and work with the details from a problem-solving perspective.
- Have a desire to be part of an organization and a vision to develop new and innovative approaches for our clients supporting the sales organization.
- Strong working knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Able to creatively analyze data through multiple lenses and discern causation from correlation. Ability to interpret findings relative to the project being conducted.
- Able to self-manage and work independently, as well as work as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Finance background a plus and definite advantage for the job.
Professional Experience Required:
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience leading a Sales Strategy or Sales Operations team (Sales Strategy, Sales Effectiveness, Sales Compensation, Sales Analytics) required, with consulting experience preferred.
- Experience supporting a B2B sales organization of at least 100 sellers or more required.
- Experience working with senior executives and mid-level executives in cross-functional roles that includes Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR and Sales Operations.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to work with ease using large data files to combine, cross-reference, match, analyze and communicate data.
Email resumes to email@example.com.