Business Development and Administrative Support Specialist (Hybrid)
** Local Candidates ONLY able to commute into the SalesGlobe Atlanta office 3x’s a week **
At SalesGlobe, our mission is to leverage cutting-edge thinking and data-driven creative problem-solving to assist our clients in the development and implementation of innovative growth solutions that enhance their organizations.
In this role, you will be part of a team of creative problem solvers who are re-thinking sales effectiveness and delivering measurable sales ROI for our clients. This position plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious objectives for client acquisition and revenue growth by enhancing market awareness and facilitating the sales organization.
As part of your role, you will focus on:
Business Development Support (~75%)
- Supporting the business development team with lead pursuits to keep up the momentum of the sales process which may include call scheduling, coordination of follow ups, and proposal development support.
- Furthering relationships by researching contacts, organizing client relationship calls, and building out account plans for current and recent clients to create conversations and identify opportunities for the business development team.
- Managing client segmentation and contact lists in coordination with marketing team.
- Facilitating participants for client membership groups.
- Supporting pipeline management process utilizing CRM (ActiveCampaign).
- Conducting and managing LinkedIn and social media research.
- Developing Statements of Work (SOW) and consulting engagement agreements and managing Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs).
- Coordinate the Request for Proposal (RFP) response process and support client-requested documentation for the business development team.
- Partnering with marketing team to support overall strategy and assist with any campaigns.
Office Management and Administrative Support (~25%)
- Administrative support activity for the partners to support daily execution activity as needed.
- Managing the daily operations of the SalesGlobe office to create an effective working environment for the team.
- Supporting the staff with travel bookings as necessary and ensuring that all travel components are covered for each trip such as airfare, hotel, and ground transportation.
- Scheduling meetings and calls for the team as necessary to work with their calendars.
Skills and Background Required
- Sales or client support experience preferred.
- Strong phone and in-person presence and outbound call experience.
- Proficient with web presentation tools.
- Ability to leverage social media tools such as LinkedIn and Sales Navigator to generate leads and create awareness.
- Strong proficiency working with CRM and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple work activities, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Commitment to excellence to deliver superior results.
- A passion to be part of an organization poised for aggressive growth and a vision to develop new and innovative approaches to support the business.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum 5 years business experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) with Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- AFLAC (short-term disability, accident)
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.