Sales Effectiveness Consultant
Our mission at SalesGlobe is to advance thinking and data-driven creative problem-solving in the world of sales to help our clients develop and implement new growth solutions that make their organizations better.
SalesGlobe is looking for experienced professionals who can share in that mission and join our team of creative problem solvers as we rethink sales.
If you want to push your thinking, develop new ideas, build your capabilities, work with a fun and creative team, and make a difference for client organizations as part of a rewarding career, this may be an opportunity for you.
As a member of the consulting organization you will be:
- Working with clients to develop sales effectiveness solutions that include go-to-market, sales organization, sales compensation, quotas, strategic account planning, talent planning, and sales technology alignment.
- Leading consulting engagements and projects including fact-finding, interviewing, analysis, evaluation, solution development and other project activities. This will require the ability to independently manage an engagement as well as the effectively manage a team assigned to a project (Director level).
- Delivering an excellent client experience that includes high quality deliverables, developing a relationship of credibility, integrity and trust, managing expectations and timely delivery.
- Collaborating with your peers to transfer knowledge as well as engaging in continuous learning to actively contribute to the continued excellence and growth of the consulting organization.
- Managing the P&L expectations of each engagement, your individual time management and utilization.
- Conducting data analysis on sales performance, sales compensation, and marketing information using standard analytical approaches.
- Analyzing and interpreting findings from data to inform decisions, develop recommendations, and design solutions.
- Conducting or overseeing cost modeling and scenario analysis for sales programs, including sales compensation, to determine cost of sales, cost changes between current and proposed designs based on performance and other variables.
- Developing tools for use in collecting and managing data for marketing and research purposes.
- Conducting interviews with clients, and developing relationships that span from the front-line to the C-level.
- Actively participating in client meetings, internal discussions and strategy sessions.
This role is full-time and the work location is from our offices in Historic Roswell part-time virtual (3 days in office, 2 days virtual). As part of this role, you will have regular client contact. Our clients are Fortune 1000 general management, sales, marketing, and human resources executives across a range of industries.
For client work, you must be flexible and comfortable with some travel (up to 20%) to client locations across the United States. Travel is based on project steps such as interviews, findings meetings, and design meetings rather than recurring onsite client work.
Skills and Background Required:
- Professional, executive-level presentation in-person and by phone.
- Experience working with senior executives and mid-level executives in cross-functional roles that include Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR and Sales Operations.
- Ability to work across client companies and industries with ease, and quickly learn and adapt to a client environment.
- Ability to work with complex client teams, understand their needs, listen actively, and respond effectively.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to present virtually and in-person and clearly articulate content that flows well and tells a story.
- Strong to expert level proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to work with ease using large data files to combine, cross-reference, match, analyze and communicate information.
- Strong working knowledge of statistical analysis and data-driven problem-solving. Expert knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to work creatively with data to look at multiple angles and scenarios. Ability to interpret findings relative to the project being conducted.
Cultural Fit and Working Style:
- Ability to self-manage and work independently, as well as work as part of a team.
- Strong time management skills required, keeping projects on time and on-budget without compromising client deliverables.
- Client service orientation to create a first class client experience.
- Ability to see the big picture but understand and work with the details from a problem solving perspective.
- A passion to be part of an organization and a vision to develop new and innovative approaches for our clients.
- Energetic and positive with a can-do attitude while having fun doing great work.
- Bachelors degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Other certifications – a plus
- PowerBI – a plus
- Salesforce.com – a plus
- Minimum 10-15 years experience in sales effectiveness (strategy, training, coverage, compensation) required. Consulting experience and/or operational experience are essential