Our mission at SalesGlobe is to advance thinking and data-driven creative problem-solving in the world of sales to help our clients develop and implement new growth solutions that make their organizations better.
SalesGlobe is looking for experienced professionals who can share in that mission and join our team of creative problem solvers as we rethink sales.
If you want to push your thinking, develop new ideas, build your capabilities, work with a fun and creative team, and make a difference for client organizations as part of a rewarding career, this may be an opportunity for you.
The Marketing Manager works with our leadership team to plan the marketing strategy and attain our objectives for creating awareness, building and supporting our market positioning, and supporting our client acquisition and growth goals with the business development team.
You’ll focus on:
- Working with the marketing team to develop and execute the marketing strategy.
- Working with the marketing team to gain insight on the market and determine our competitive positioning, messaging, and marketing channels.
- Working with the marketing team to create content and value offers for clients and prospective clients to provide them with insight and expertise, enhance our credibility, and create conversations that build value and lead to consulting opportunities.
- Working with the marketing team to continue to build and execute our video content and podcast strategy.
- Supporting the execution of SalesGlobe’s partner channel strategy at a tactical level, teaming with the partner strategy leader and Chief of Staff. This includes working directly with partner team members on program execution and helping to maintain momentum on schedules and deliverables to partners.
- Coordinate and manage all team activity for marketing and partner program including communications, agendas, documenting meetings, action items, deadlines, and follow through.
- Develop and execute multi-step digital marketing campaigns.
- Conducting tradeshow support work such as planning, scheduling logistics (booths, dinners, and facilities), developing and providing necessary collateral, and organizing follow-up campaigns and actions after conferences.
- Working with suppliers to develop marketing support content and materials such as trade show booths, general sales collateral, and promotional materials.
- Continuing development and maintaining website using WordPress, including adding pages, posts, media while managing and optimizing SEO.
- Supporting the consulting team on projects by editing and reviewing final executive presentations and assisting with large project logistics.
Skills and Background Required
- Proven track record of developing and executing a successful marketing strategy (preferably in professional services).
- Understanding of buyer personas and target marketing (preferably in professional services).
- Experienced in creating and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience with website design software (preferably WordPress).
- Strong internet marketing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Professional phone and in-person presence and outbound call experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Commitment to excellence to deliver superior results.
Cultural Fit and Working Style
- Ability to self-manage and work independently, as well as work as part of a team.
- Strong time management skills required, keeping projects on time and on-budget without compromising client deliverables.
- Client service orientation to create a first-class client experience.
- Ability to see the big picture but understand and work with the details from a problem-solving perspective.
- A passion to be part of an organization and a vision to develop new and innovative approaches for our clients.
- Energetic and positive with a can-do attitude while having fun doing great work.
- Marketing experience or knowledge: 3 years
- Expert Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook): 5 years
- Experience with ActiveCampaign, HubSpot or similar CRM
- Experience with WordPress or similar tool a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required.
This role is full-time, and the work location is from our offices in Historic Roswell part-time virtual (3 days in office, 2 days virtual). As part of this role, you will have regular client contact. Our clients are Fortune 1000 general management, sales, marketing, and human resources executives across a range of industries.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.