Marketing Execution/Channel Management/Website Management/Office Management
This role works with our team of creative problem solvers who are re-thinking the world of sales effectiveness. It plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious client acquisition and revenue growth objectives through market awareness and enablement of the sales organization.
You’ll focus on:
Marketing and Business Development
- Working with the Marketing team to develop and execute the marketing strategy.
- Supporting the execution of SalesGlobe’s partner channel strategy at a tactical level, under the leadership of the Chief of Staff. This includes working directly with partners and internally on program execution. This role also encompasses managing activities, deliverables, and timelines.
- Coordinating and managing team activity for marketing and partner program including communications, agendas, documenting meetings, action items, timelines, and follow through.
- Assisting with the development and execution of multi-step digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining website using WordPress, including adding pages, posts, and media.
- Manage the transition to a new website layout including moving all content to the new site and ensuring top SEO.
- Supporting the consulting team on projects by editing and reviewing final executive presentations and assisting with large project logistics.
- Managing the daily operations of the SalesGlobe office to create an effective working environment for the team.
- Onboarding of new staff.
- Maintaining office supplies and other goods to support office operations.
- Admin and office support for software- Office 365, Dropbox, ActiveCampaign (eventually HubSpot), WordPress, SharePoint, and Zoom.
- Working with vendors and suppliers for maintenance of office equipment and systems.
- Facilitating lunch orders for partners and/or client meetings.
- Other administrative duties as assigned by our Chief of Staff.
Skills and Background Required
- Proven track record of developing and executing a successful marketing strategy (preferably in professional services).
- Deep understanding of buyer personas and target marketing (preferably in professional services).
- Experienced in creating and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience with website design software (preferably WordPress).
- Strong internet marketing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Professional phone and in-person presence and outbound call experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Commitment to excellence to deliver superior results.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Some evenings and weekends may be required on a minimal yet sporadic basis.
- Office hours are generally 9am – 5pm ET. This job will require 2-3 days a week in our Roswell office.
- Marketing experience or knowledge: 3 years plus
- Expert Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook)
- Experience with ActiveCampaign, HubSpot or similar CRM
- Experience with WordPress or similar tool
This role is 25-40 hours per week. As part of this role, you will have regular client contact. Our clients are Fortune 1000 general management, sales, marketing, and human resources executives across a range of industries.