Sales Effectiveness Consulting Director
SalesGlobe is looking for an experienced professional to join our team of creative problem solvers who are re-thinking the world of sales effectiveness and getting sales ROI for our clients. Please apply below.
As a Sales Effectiveness Consulting Director, you’ll focus on:
- Leading consulting engagements and projects including fact-finding, interviewing, analysis, evaluation, solution development and other project activities. This will require the ability to independently manage an engagement as well as the effectively manage a team assigned to a project.
- Delivering an excellent client experience that includes high quality deliverables, developing a relationship of credibility, integrity and trust, managing expectations and timely delivery.
- Collaborating with your peers to transfer knowledge as well as engaging in continuous learning to actively contribute to the continued excellence and growth of the consulting organization.
- Managing the P&L expectations of each engagement, your individual time management and utilization.
- Conducting data analysis on sales performance, sales compensation, and marketing information using standard analytical approaches.
- Analyzing and interpreting findings from data to inform decisions, develop recommendations, and design solutions.
- Conducting or overseeing cost modeling and scenario analysis for sales programs, including sales compensation, to determine cost of sales, cost changes between current and proposed designs based on performance and other variables.
- Developing tools for use in collecting and managing data for marketing and research purposes.
- Conducting interviews with clients, and developing relationships that span from the front-line to the C-level.
- Actively participating in client meetings, internal discussions and strategy sessions.
This role is full-time but will consider part-time and the work location is from our offices in Historic Roswell. As part of this role, you will have regular client contact. Our clients are Fortune 1000 general management, sales, marketing, and human resources executives across a range of industries.
For client work, you must be flexible and comfortable with some travel (up to 20%) to client locations across the United States. Travel is based on project steps such as interviews, findings meetings, and design meetings rather than recurring onsite client work.
Skills and Background Required:
- Professional, executive-level presentation in-person and by phone.
- Experience working with senior executives and mid-level executives in cross-functional roles that includes Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR and Sales Operations.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with ease, and quickly learn and adapt to a client environment.
- Client service orientation to create a first class client experience.
- Commitment to excellence to deliver superior quality solutions.
- Ability to see the big picture but understand and work with the details from a problem solving perspective.
- A passion to be part of an organization and a vision to develop new and innovative approaches for our clients.
- Energetic and positive with a can-do attitude while having fun doing great work.
- Strong to expert level proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to work with ease using large data files to combine, cross-reference, match, analyze and communicate information.
- Strong working knowledge of statistical analysis. Expert knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to work creatively with data to look at multiple angles and scenarios. Ability to interpret findings relative to the project being conducted.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently, as well as work as part of a team
- Bachelors degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 10-15 years experience in sales effectiveness (strategy, training, coverage, compensation) required, with consulting experience preferred.