Head of Sales - Aviation
Lead, Innovate, and Transform
We seek a dynamic sales leader who will have responsibility for leading the development and execution of revenue growth strategies across a Helicopter MRO organization. The Head of Sales will have responsibility for leadership of the global sales team, developing high performance functions and maximizing long and short-term revenue streams. The ideal candidate will be a skillful relationship builder and negotiator with proficiency in managing and coaching others. Experience in military sales will be a distinct advantage.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy, including go-to-market coverage partnerships/alliances, and a successful value proposition to the market, partners, and clients to achieve revenue targets.
- Establish business development capability and function to support key industry verticals to develop and generate pipeline.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with senior leadership at client organizations and decision makers at civil, government and military organizations.
- Develop and implement KPIs for the sales organization and align internal sales processes and reporting requirements to ensure organizational sales standards are met.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends, competition, and client requirements to continuously inform and improve sales tactics and organizational priorities.
- Collaborate with other members of the leadership team, including technical and customer service to identify short and long-term opportunities, areas for success and growth, and lead cross-functional initiatives that drive revenue growth and support the sales strategy.
- Build sales capability and acumen across the sales organization. Nurture a strong and collaborative sales leadership team that will operationalize revenue growth targets.
- Influence cross-functional leadership to enable growth and customer focus.
- A university Bachelor’s Degree. MBA is preferable.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in sales leadership, preferably in helicopter and/or aviation industry internationally. Experience in military sales will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience leading, generating, and growing revenue for $200M+ organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and push growth in a global environment.
- Demonstrated agility and ability to be adaptive and strong process improvement.
- Outstanding customer skills and business acumen with a strategic approach.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build and leverage customer relationships in a global environment. Preferably an extensive network in the helicopter industry.
- Strong understanding of the macro and micro technical environment and industry.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on longer term sales strategies for new market penetration.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a team as well as provide leadership to other functions.
- Visionary and evangelist.
- Understand and communicate big picture and drive organization to the biggest opportunities.
- Change champion.
- Works in a typical office setting, with light physical demands and minimal exposure to hazards.
- Works in a typical office setting, with extensive use of a computer requiring clarity of vision and constant visual focus.
- Extensive international travel required. On-site client visits.
Get in Contact!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or other sales leadership roles, please submit your information below.