Sales Compensation Analyst and Consultant
You’ll collaborate with our team and work on solving client problems in the areas of sales strategy, go-to-market planning, sales organization and sales process, talent planning, sales compensation, and sales enablement. We help clients explore new ideas and address their sales challenges in ways that differentiate them from competitors and deliver substantial ROI on their growth investment.
You’ll lead high-profile engagements at the C-level and functional executive level in multinational organizations across industries. You’ll apply your expertise to solving challenging sales problems with our team that create impact for our clients. SalesGlobe goes beyond the PowerPoint by building programs and solutions for our clients that include customer segmentation, sales organization structure and roles, account planning, quota and target setting, pay benchmarking and sales incentive plans. Our clients include national and multi-national fortune 1,000 companies and we solve challenges that include everything from M&A integration of the sales organization to building new sales plans to support the New Year.
- Prior sales operations, sales effectiveness and enablement and/or sales leadership experience required, consulting a plus.
- Expert level proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Ability to use BI tools such as Tableau a plus.
- C-level presence in-person and by phone with a priority on white glove client service.
- Ability to collaborate as a team member and win as a team rather than prevail as a lone ranger.
- Ability to work creatively with data, look at multiple angles and scenarios, and interpret findings into potential solutions.
- Flexibility for some travel (up to 40%) which varies by week and covers locations in the US and Europe.
- Strong project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, or similar areas. Master’s degree is a plus.
- A passion be part of an organization doing cutting edge work and creating new ideas in sales effectiveness.
- Energetic, positive, can-do attitude with a healthy sense of humor and context. We’re charting the future of sales, not building skyscrapers.