Public Relations and Marketing Intern
This role works with our team of creative problem solvers who are re-thinking the world of sales effectiveness and getting sales ROI for our clients. It plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious client acquisition and revenue growth objectives through market awareness, demand generation and enablement of the sales organization.
You’ll focus on:
- Work with the Marketing leader and team to execute the marketing, public relations and content strategy.
- Create and maintain press kit, editor and industry database.
- Write, edit and distribute press releases. Develop news stories including case studies, surveys, personnel announcements, etc. to gain recognition for SalesGlobe and its principals.
- Manage outreach programs to increase engagement with business press.
- Increase awareness of SalesGlobe through thought leadership programs including contributed bylines, expert resource pitching, news commentary, etc.
- Manage Speakers Bureau program. Draft and submit abstracts for trade shows, conferences, podcasts, webinars, etc. Leverage SalesGlobe speaking opportunities at conferences and trade shows by engaging press.
- Develop speaking platforms/messages for key principals of SalesGlobe.
- Assist with rollout and promotion of books by SalesGlobe principals; coordinate with publisher, external publicists on pitches, messaging, etc.
- Track and report on media impressions.
- Other activities as required.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to maximize exposure on social media.
- Interface with contracted writers in the development of content to support the sales and marketing organizations including articles, blogs, white papers, case studies and other marketing collateral.
- Load blogs, articles, other content on SalesGlobe website (WordPress) and maximize exposure through use of SEO, Yoast, and other tools.
- Other activities as required
Skills and Background Required
- Marketing and public relations experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone and in-person presence.
- Ability to leverage social media tools such as LinkedIn and Twitter to increase awareness of SalesGlobe.
- Experience working with CRM and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint).
- Experience with WordPress (preferred) or other website development platforms.
- Commitment to excellence to deliver superior results.
- A passion to be part of an organization poised for aggressive growth and a vision to develop new and innovative approaches for our clients.
- Professional presence and ability to converse with editors and executives
- Bachelor’s degree required.
This role is full time and the work location is from our offices in Historic Roswell. As part of this role, you will have regular editor and client contact. Our clients are Global 1000 general management, sales, marketing, and human resources executives across a wide range of industries.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.